Saturday, January 19, 2008

another snowy day


new year's snow
Originally uploaded by Julep67
It is a winter wonderland outside our door right now. It's getting cold too. Really cold, the forecast tells us so. At least it's not snowing anymore, that's something.

We had a pretty lazy day around here. I was up in the night for a while which was no fun. I woke up, wide awake, at 4 a.m. I sat up in bed and thought, all week, when the alarm went off, I wanted to throw it through the wall. I could have slept for Canada, seriously. Here it was, Saturday morning (well night nearly) and I was wide awake. I was able to get back to sleep again after an hour or so and did sleep in 'til 8:30 a.m. All day though, my clock has been a little off and I've felt a little sleepy.

When I was up at 4 a.m., I did make a little to-do list. Much to my surprise, I actually crossed a couple of things off of it. I did clean the bathroom and I also baked some cookies. I may even get the laundry sorted and hit that as soon as I get up tomorrow morning.

I must say, I absolutely don't mind hibernating a little during these winter storm weekends.

No comments: