Monday, May 09, 2005

I'm it!!

I've been tagged by Trish.

What follows is a list of different occupations. Select at least five of them. Add more to the list if you like, and then pass it on.

Of the five you selected, you are to finish each phrase with what you would do as a member of that profession. Then pass it on to three other bloggers.

If I could be a scientist I'd try to find a cure for Alzheimer's Disease.

If I could be a farmer...

If I could be a musician I'd play guitar and write intelligent pop songs like the ones written by Billy Bragg, Belle & Sebastian, Darren Hayman or Kirsty MacColl.

If I could be a doctor...
If I could be a painter...
If I could be a gardener...
If I could be a missionary...
If I could be a chef...

If I could be an architect I'd design green buildings which are constructed of recycled materials.

If I could be a linguist...
If I could be a psychologist...
If I could be a librarian...
If I could be an athlete...
If I could be a lawyer...

If I could be an innkeeper I'd run a really funky bed & breakfast. I'd look after the business end of it and Mark would do the cooking (this is actually something we've thought seriously about doing).

If I could be a professor...
If I could be a writer...
If I could be a backup dancer...
If I could be a llama-rider...
If I could be a bonnie pirate...
If I could be a midget stripper...
If I could be a proctologist...
If I could be a TV-Chat Show host...
If I could be an actor...
If I could be a judge...
If I could be a Jedi...
If I could be a mob boss...
If I could be a personal trainer...

If I could be a stand-up comedian, I'd been razor sharp and honest about the evil that exists in the world, like the late, great Bill Hicks

If I could be an artist...

I'm tagging Brad, Loretta and Alison.

No comments: