Friday, May 06, 2005

billy bragg and the telephone

I've been listening to Billy Bragg for a long time now. Probably the best part of 20 years or so. Just recently, I've listened to him in a very concentrated manner and have been thoroughly enjoying it. That's not really newsy or important, I just thought I'd share. In particular, I've been listening to (re-listening to over and over and over again because I'm funny that way) the song "Another Kind of Judy." I have no idea what it is about that song but I can't stop listening to it. There you go!

Last night, I got an early birthday present: a new phone!! Mine is almost 4 years old now. Mark and I got them at the same time. He had his upgraded in November but at that time, mine was working fine and I didn't think I needed a new one. Just recently though, it's been acting funny and has been less and less reliable. We had to go to Bell to change our home service last night so I decided to upgrade while we were there. I got this phone. It takes pictures and videos and it's teeny and tiny. I have to admit that I love it, as much as one can love a phone anyway. As soon as I figure out how to email the pictures to my flickr account, expect to see lots of phone shots showing up there. Honestly, I didn't need all the features that it has but they are a lot of fun to play with!

No comments: