Friday, September 24, 2004

tgif

I have almost made it through this week. There were times when I thought it would never happen but, here I am, just a few hours to go until I can take to my bed. That's right, I'm feeling like crap again. How boring is all of this huh??

Ever the martyr though, I'm at work again. Today has actually been a productive day despite the way I'm feeling. I've actually accomplished a lot this week, although at times it didn't feel like I was doing much more than spinning my wheels. Next week should not be as bad hopefully. It definitely could not be much worse.

One thing that made me smile today: It wasn't so much a smile as it was a small grin though... at around 10 a.m. this morning I realized that in actual fact I was not going to die and I probably wouldn't have to go home. I still felt like crap but it was a kinder, gentler type of crap. Guess ya just have to be grateful for small favours at a time like this huh?

No comments: