Wednesday, September 22, 2004

hump day

This is turning into the longest week evah! I cannot believe that it's only mid-week. Work is insanely busy and I'm still feeling really yucky. Everyone at work just keeps getting sick and giving it to one another. I realize now that I should have stayed home regardless of my meeting schedule but I didn't. I'm still new in this job and I don't feel comfortable doing that at the moment. Even if I wake up tomorrow feeling like shit on toast, I'd still have to go in because I'm starting a course tomorrow afternoon and can't miss the first session (because this is actually something I want to do!).

Anyway, I'll try not to moan too much. I'm just really looking forward to the weekend at this point, and to getting some much needed rest.

One thing that made me smile today: The weather was seriously nice again today. Not hot but nicely warm, breezy, just lovely. Although I know that fall is officially here, it still doesn't feel like fall. I guess the almanac got it right when they said we'd be having a great autumn. So far, so good.

No comments: