Sunday, September 26, 2004

sleep or coma

Oh my goodness. I never sleep in, almost never anyway. Ordinarily when I do, it's like, until 7 or 8 a.m., max. This morning though, I didn't crawl out of bed until around 11 a.m. When I woke up, I felt rested, for the first time in a week. I actually didn't have big black circles under my eyes. I hope I don't have trouble sleeping tonight, that generally happens when I sleep this much.

We just got back from running errands. Mark nicely took me out for breakfast too. It is a gorgeous day here today, nice and sunny and breezy. It's a little cool but it's lovely all the same. I have to say, despite all the sleep I got last night, I'm kind of dragging my butt again. It's a weird thing. Just going to a couple of stores and then eating a meal has worn me right out. I could actually use a nap right now. I won't do that to myself but, I could.

One thing that made me smile today: The whole sleeping in thing and working on getting rid of this bug I have made me smile. I really hope that whatever it is that is making me feel like crap is going to leave me alone.

No comments: