Monday, September 13, 2004

quickie

I don't generally wish my life away but I'm really hoping that this week goes by
quickly. Work is really piling up and there is no end in sight to this pace. It's sick I tells ya, sick!!! Today went by in a bit of a blur and I'm sure the rest of the week will too. Keep your fingers crossed boys and girls!!

Anyway, let's start the week off with something a little mindless, here's the "Monday Madness":

1. You are given $1 million. You must give it all away before the donor gives you $1 million. Who would you give it to?

I'd divide it up amongst my family members.

2. If you had $1 million what would you do with it FIRST?

Pay off my mortgage and other debts.

3. Do you participate in lotteries?

Yes, but only usually when the jackpot goes above $10 million. We don't usually think about buying a ticket until it gets up that high.

4. Name 3 of your best physical features.

I like my eyes and hair (usually) and I have a nice skin (thanks mum & dad)

5. ..... 3 of your biggest virtues.

Probably "Hope,"Fortitude" and "Prudence." 'nuff said.

6. ......3 of you biggest vices.

Chocolate, chocolate and chocolate.

7. ...... 3 of your favorite pleasures in life.

Spending time with Mark, traveling and spending time with myself.

8 If you were a member of the opposite sex, what would you choose to do for your occupation?

I imagine I would be doing the same thing.

9. If you were to come back after death as another animal, what animal would you choose to be?

A human.

10. What kind of 'baby' are you... water, clouds, beach, garden?

Water baby, definitely. I love to spend time in and on or near the water.

One thing that made me smile today: We had a really yummy dinner tonight. Mark made an excellent (and I mean totally fucking awesome) pad thai.

No comments: