Saturday, April 03, 2004

The weekend is off to a slow start. We could have slept in this morning but didn't really. We didn't jump up and out of bed at 5:30 either though. We had a lazy morning of watching tv, munching on some breakfast and not much else. I think that the rest of the day is going to continue along the same lines as it started out.

For the first time ever, I'm playing the Daily Dirt:

Give me your?
1. Top 5 favourite movies:


These aren't actually my top 5 favourites. These are just five favourites that I could think of off of the top of my head:

Dogma, Auntie Mame, Highway 61, Best in Show and Hannah and Her Sisters

2. Top 5 dates:

My birthday, May 13, our anniversary, August 6, Mark's birthday, April 14, Hallowe'en, October 31 and whichever day of the year Mardi Gras happens to fall on.

3. Top 5 drinks:

Water, Diet Coke with Lime, black coffee, frozen lime margaritas and fresh squeezed orange juice.

4. Top 5 TV Shows:

The Simpsons, Coronation Street, The Sopranos, EastEnders and NYPD Blue.

5. Top 5 websites:

Plain Jane, Margaret Cho's Blog, the NY Times online, The Onion and google.

No comments: