Tuesday, April 06, 2004

Here is this week's TV Tuesday:

1. What shows would make up a perfect night of TV viewing for you?

Coronation Street followed by The Sopranos. We go to bed early so this would be enough for us. Funnily enough, I have 2 episodes of Coronation Street and Sunday's Sopranos on tape and we'll be watching that tonight.

2. What show(s) would you cancel without a moment's hesitation?

Everybody Loves Raymond. I actually have never seen this but judging by clips I've seen, it just looks too dumb for words.

3. Is there a show (previously cancelled or just no longer airing) that you'd bring back, original cast and all?

I was a huge fan of Designing Women and would love to see that show up again on TV Land. I don't know that I'd want to see a reunion (although maybe...) but I loved that show so much, I'd love to be able to either see the whole series from beginning to end or get it on DVD. It's definitely a guilty pleasure of mine.

~Bonus~ You get to create one show to put on the schedule, with any stars you choose. Who and what would it be?

I would love to see a cooking show, on Food TV, hosted by Mark. He's an amazing chef, he's funny and smart and would make a fabulous host.

No comments: