Friday, April 02, 2004

There wasn't a Friday Five this week so I found one in the archives, from this week in 2002:

1. What are the first things that you do in the morning to start your day?

When I get out of bed, I scoot to the loo. After that, I pull on my workout gear and head downstairs to do 30-45 minutes of exercise, Monday to Friday anyway. On the weekends, the routine flies out of the window.

2. What are the last things that you do at night before going to bed?

I brush my teeth, put on some hand cream, turn off the television and kiss my hunny goodnight.

3. What daily routine have you recently added to your day?

I can't think of anything new that I've added to my routine recently.

4. What routine do you wish you could get rid of?

The running back and forth we do to Mark's dad's place. We will be getting rid of this though as he'll be moving in with us next month.

5. What's the one thing that makes you feel like something is missing if you don't do it some point within your day?

Exercise. I never used to do it on a regular basis. For the past 16 months though, I've done it every day and now I find that I really miss it when I can't do it.

On an unrelated note, here's something of vital importance:

I am chevres!
Cheese Test: What type of cheese are you?

No comments: