Tuesday, April 20, 2004

Here is this week's TV Tuesday:

1. Who is your favorite (past or present) TV cop?

Past, present and future: Andy Sipowicz. He seems like a real person to me, he's not always perfect, he's human but, he's still a good person and great police officer.

2. Which TV cop do you think was the most crooked, or the most inept?

Definitely Sheriff Rosco P. Coltrane from The Dukes of Hazard. We actually watched half an episode of it the other week on Action TV and I couldn't believe a) how bad the show was and b) what a dick head he was.

3. Which TV show had the best ensemble cast of police officers?

I had never watched Homicide when it originally aired. Two years ago, when we first got a digital cable box for our upstairs television, I started watching it every evening on the Book TV network. It was pretty cool to watch the series in it's entirety. I thought that the writing was great and the cast was terrific. Overall, I think it was the best ensemble cast of police officers I'd seen on TV.

~Bonus~ You need to hire a bodyguard for yourself. Which TV cop do you choose?

mmm...I think I'd pick Baldwin Jones from NYPD!

No comments: