Wednesday, April 28, 2004

blah blah blah

Work is insane.

I had the craziest day today. I don't think that I actually accomplished one thing. Actually, that's not true, I think I managed to return all the phone messages I had received when I was off but that's about it. I'm not sure how much longer everyone can keep the pace going. We're in the middle of a reorg and it's year end. I also think that we're going to be moving offices next week but I don't know for sure.

Fortunately, I had some help today. This fabulous woman who had temped in our office last year (and the year before) was available to come in 2 days a week to help get me over the hump. She's the kind of person who you can just throw anything at and you know that she'll do a great job. I just love working with her. Hopefully, I'll be able to get a handle on things over the next week or so. It makes my head spin just thinking about it....so I'm not going to think about it anymore. Hopefully if I can not think about it enough, it'll all just go away!!

No comments: