Thursday, April 08, 2004

happy thursday

I don't usually get all happy on a Thursday but this is a short week for me, tomorrow I don't have to work (stat holiday and all) and I'm really happy to see this working week draw to a close.

Things at work have been sort of insane since September. Since mid February however, they have been downright, crazy in a straight-jacket insane. We keep hearing that things will settle down once May rolls around but I have my doubts about that. Time will tell I suppose.

Not much is planned for the long weekend. We're having dinner at my mum's on Sunday but other than that, no real plans have been made. I may attempt to paint the closet in the front bedroom this weekend and I'd like to re-do the trim in our bedroom as well. We shall see. My cold seems to have made a reappearance so that may hinder any big chore plans that I have for the weekend. If the weather warms up a bit, I may get out into the garden and get some work done. Things are starting to get really green out there and it needs to be dealt with. What do you have planned for your weekend?

No comments: