Tuesday, April 13, 2004

Happy Tuesday

It's raining and gray and yucky outside but I still feel better today than I did yesterday. I feel more rested, I am coughing much less than I have in weeks, I just feel better. Last night, we did some errands after work. We needed a couple of things for lunches this week and some stuff for dinner. We also had to go to the bank. I had planned to just run in and use the bank machine but it was so dead in there that I grabbed Mark and we met with a rep about paying off one of our loans. It only took a few minutes and it felt so good. We had three loans leftover from when we closed the restaurant. Now, we only have 2. I think that we were the only folks in town to ever close a restaurant and pay all of our bills. We're suckers, I know.

TV Tuesday Week 5- Is That Your Final Answer?

1. Is there a game show (past or present) you think you would do really well on, as a contestant?

I think that I could kick ass on Beat the Geeks.

2. Is there a game show you think is the stupidest thing you've ever seen?

Who Wants to be a Millionaire. I just absolutely hate everything about this program. The only reason that I've even seen it is because Mark's dad is addicted to it. I find that the questions are really easy, and they give you the answers!! It's totally insulting!

3. Is there a game show you watch, but don't like to admit to watching? (A guilty pleasure!)

We have the Game Show Network so I enjoy watching (sometimes) Love Connection.

~Bonus~ Who is your favorite game show host? Who is your least favorite?

Chuck Woolery is, hands down my all-time favourite. I loved him on Love Connection and when he was the host of the original Wheel of Fortune. I have to admit that I have not watched WofF since Chuck left the show. My least favourite is Bob Eubanks. He constantly makes homophobic and misogynistic comments and I just can't stand him!

No comments: