Wednesday, April 07, 2004

Stolen from Calliope:

1: Grab the book nearest to you, turn to page 18, find line 4. Write down what it says

calls, third-party billing and collect calls

2: Stretch your left arm out as far as you can. What do you touch first?

a water bottle (full of water)

3: What is the last thing you watched on TV?

This morning, I watched Dr. Phil on tape from yesterday.

4: WITHOUT LOOKING, guess what the time is

1:15 p.m.

5: Now look at the clock, what is the actual time?

1:18 p.m.

6: With the exception of the computer, what can you hear?

The O'Franken Factor, through my headphones. Katherine and Al are interviewing Jon Stewart.

7: When did you last step outside? what were you doing?

The last time I was outside the building was this morning, when I arrived at 7:50 a.m.

8: Before you came to this website, what did you look at?

I was on Calliope's page.

9: What are you wearing?

Brown cords, a yellow tshirt and a navy blue fleece pullover. Today I have thermal socks on and my doc martens.

10: Did you dream last night?

I'm sure that I did but I can't remember it.

11: When did you last laugh?

A few seconds ago, listening to Al & Jon.

12: What is on the walls of the room you are in?

Blue paint, cabinets, bulletain boards and some pictures. I cannot actually see any of the walls right now as I'm sitting in a cubicle. I can see the tops of the walls and the ceiling (and a window).

13: Seen anything weird lately?

Last night we were at Costco and I saw a guy leaning against the end of a cash register who looked just like Les Battersby from Coronation Street. It was really bizarre.

14: What do you think of this quiz?

It's okay, as quizzes go.

15: What is the last film you saw?

I saw part of Daddy Day Care on tv the other morning.

16: If you became a multi-millionaire overnight, what would you buy first?

My house. I'd go and pay off the mortgage (and all of our debts) immediately.

17: Tell me something about you that I don't know

My office keys are on a red, blue and yellow lariat.

18: If you could change one thing about the world, regardless of guilt or politics, what would you do?

I'd find a way to let us all zoom around in those mini-space ships like the Jetsons had. I'd love to be able to fly around like that.

19: Do you like to dance?

Not really.

20: Imagine your first child is a girl, what do you call her?

I have given this absolutely no thought as we have no plans to have kids.

21: Imagine your first child is a boy, what do you call him?

See above.

22: Would you ever consider living abroad?

Absolutely. If money was not an object, I'd love to live in Europe or in the states. I'd particularly like to live in New York for a while, but only if I had lots of money so I could go nuts and take advantage of all of the fun stuff that there is to do there.

No comments: