Monday, April 05, 2004

I know that I cannot be the only person who struggles after the time changes. This morning I could not get going for some reason. I slept in a full 45 minutes later than I normally would and it threw my whole morning routine off. Work was a blur this morning so that's a good thing. With this being a short week, there's much more to do but I'm not worrying about it too much. I'm taking each day as it comes!!

Anyway, it's time for Monday Madness!

1. What makes your country special?

I could list a whole bunch of things that make Canada great but I think what is truly cool about this country is it's geography. The nation takes up a huge chunk of real estate so we have many distinct, different types of terrain. It's just a beautiful country full of unique and beautiful people who survive and thrive in sometimes extremely difficult weather conditions and in isolated areas.

2. What makes your hometown special?

It is the "First Capital" of Canada.

3. What makes your neighbourhood special?

It's called "the Wartime" because the homes in our neighbourhood where build either during or just after WWII. The neighbourhood is adjacent to the Alcan Manufacturing Plant and the homes were built for men who were returning from the war, to work in the plant. What I love most about our neighbourhood is that it's like a suburban area in the middle of the city. It's a working class neighbourhood and everyone keeps half of an eye on everyone else (but not to the point of being nosey). It's a great place to live.

4. And your loved ones - what is it about them???

Hey, if I love them, they must be cool!

5. And finally you - what is it that is unique about you...???

I think that everyone is unique. Even the clique-y-est person is different in their core. We're all individuals, deep down inside, no matter how alike we may look on the outside. It would take me days and days to explain, in detail, what makes me unique.

No comments: