Sunday, July 20, 2003

The weekend ended up being very relaxing.

Mark and I just hung out and took it easy, it was really nice. I watched a fair bit of ole TLC too. I'm really into What Not To Wear. When I first started watching it, I really hated Wayne & Stacey (the hosts). The more I watch it, the more I like their approach. They don't criticize people's bodies, they just help them dress them better. Everyone I've seen looks so much better when they are done than when they started. I can't always say that for the Makeover Story. I have a new found respect for Wayne and Stacey and am really really enjoying the program. More than I thought I would.

Hope you all had a great weekend!! I thought I'd end my weekend with a quiz, even though I have green eyes, apparently, I should have something different:


Blue Eyes


What Color Eyes Should You Have?
brought to you by Quizilla

No comments: