Tuesday, July 08, 2003

It still hasn't really rained here. We had a couple of drops yesterday but they didn't amount to much. Also, I was pretty much sick all day yesterday (not fun). I'll be happy when the humidity breaks.

Oh well, that aside, here's the Tuesday This-or-That, Summer Potpourri Edition:

1. Strawberries or blueberries?
Strawberries, definitely.

2. "Legally Blonde 2" or "Terminator 3"?
Neither this summer. I don't do movie theatres anymore. It's just too expensive. Also, I hate Arnold. I will however, watch LB2 when it's on cable this Christmas.

3. Hamburgers or hot dogs?
Veggie hot dogs on a poppyseed bun, with lots of relish, honey mustard and ketchup.

4. Boating or hiking?
Boating. Motor boating specifically.

5. Suntan lotion or sunblock?
Sunblock, SPF 200 if you have it.

6. "Big Brother" or "The Amazing Race"?
Never seen either show so, neither.

7. Beach Boys or Jimmy Buffett?
Beach Boys, Pet Sounds specifically.

8. Grow your own produce or buy from supermarket/greengrocer/farm stand?
Buy it, we don't have a vegetable garden because there are too many critters in our neighbourhood.

9. Drive with car windows/top down, or with air-conditioning on?
Depends. In town, we do a little of both. In the country, we leave the AC on because my allergies can drive me nuts otherwise.

10. Go away for vacation, or stay at home?
I like to go away. This year though, we stayed home and got some stuff done around the house.

No comments: