Tuesday, July 15, 2003

This-or-That Tuesday, the July 15 Edition:

1. Bugs Bunny or Daffy Duck?
Bugs Bunny, all the way.

2. Tom or Jerry?
mmm...Jerry I guess.

3. Mickey Mouse or Donald Duck?
Donald Duck. I love the hat!

4. Rocky & Bullwinkle or Boris & Natasha?
Boris & Natasha. They're just way more interesting than Rocky & Bullwinkle.

5. Road Runner or Wile E. Coyote?
Wile E. Coyote. He was more entertaining by far. It's funny to watch people hurt themselves.

6. Sylvester or Tweety?
Sylvester. Tweety is a punk.

7. Popeye or Bluto?
Popeye! Actually Olive Oyl.

8. South Park or The Simpsons?
I love both shows, a lot, but the Simpsons is my favourite.

9. Jetsons or Flintstones?
Jetsons. Particularly the Jet Screamer episode. Eep Oop Ork Ah-ah.

10. And finally, the eternal question asked by all good Scooby-Doo fans: Velma or Daphne?
Velma. As a girl who wears glasses, I always identified more with her.

No comments: