Saturday, July 29, 2006

weekend fun


website as graph
Originally uploaded by Julep67.
websites as graphs


How is your weekend going so far?

Mine has been okay. I had the best night's sleep last night that I've had in almost a week. I still got up early but I don't think that I was up and down in the night a lot so that's good.

I'm really hoping that the rain holds off today. It rained all morning yesterday and that was good, it was a nice steady rain. If it has to happen, it may as well happen when you're working or sleeping, right? I was a little disappointed that it didn't clear the air out though. I'm blaming the weather on my lack of sleep this week.

Mostly due to the humidity, this week was rather uneventful. We both worked a lot and by the time we got home, collapsing seemed like the best option. By best option, I actually mean involuntary action.

Oh well, if it does rain today, I have lots of things that I should get done around the house. Cleaning, laundry, that kind of stuff. Fun things, you know? Well, at least things that need to be dealt with and that I'll be glad are finished afterwards. I guess you can't ask for more than though, the last weekend of the month, before payday.

1 comment:

medvegonok said...

Really cool visualization of websites. Does anybody know where to find the source code of this applet?