Wednesday, July 12, 2006

no appointment necessary


no appointment necessary
Originally uploaded by Julep67.
the sun did not shine on my parade today. it actually rained for most of today, pretty darned hard at times too.

the rain kept me in the house for most of the day. I had a couple of things to do that required I go out but I quickly scooted back home. soggy sandals and all.

sadly, or not, I didn't accomplish anything today. I have a small list of things that I'd to get done while I'm on holidays and I don't think that I have actually completed any of them.

on the upside, I've watched a bunch of movies (including Gorgo, Godzilla Vs Mothra, Boffo! Tinseltown's Bombs and Blockbusters and House of D)caught up on some of my sleep and have generally relaxed. tomorrow will be a work-on-the-list day. or not... I'll have to see what tomorrow brings

No comments: