Friday, July 07, 2006

link it up

Blogger had a link on their front page, as they always do, to an "interesting" blog today. I don't normally click on them but today I did, it's called The Luckiest One and I think it's a worthwhile read.

Right now, between spoonfuls of raspberry yogurt, I'm getting ready to go on vacation. Fortunately, this week has not been particularly meeting heavy so I've been able to get things sorted out without feeling overly stressed. It's nice actually. I'm finally transitioned away from my old job, almost 100% actually. The new person is really nice and extremely competent, which makes training/transitioning so much easier.

So yeah, at 4 p.m. I start vacation. Two weeks worth for me this year please? I still have a bunch of time to book up but this will be a nice break. Mark will be off during the second week and we have NO plans. That's just the way I like it. We'll take it as it comes and see what happens.

No comments: