Monday, July 17, 2006

learning curve


water testing kit
Originally uploaded by Julep67.
Even though our pool is small, it comes with a filter system and we have to use chemicals to keep the water all nice.

I have never had a pool before so this is all new to me. First the ph was too high, so we put ph-down in it, now the ph seems too low. I'm sure that I'll figure it all out eventually but it's proving to be a bit of a challenge.

The pool is fun though, really nice. I never thought that a small body of water could be so refreshing. It really is though.

Today, I'm a little stiff and sore. I had an accident of sorts with a lawn chair yesterday and I can feel it in my legs and lower back. the back legs of the lawn chair slipped between the cracks in the deck and I feel back a little bit. Fortunately, I was close to the house so I was able to quickly right myself and get up. This morning though, I could really feel it. I'm not moving too quickly but I really don't have to get anywhere quickly today so that's okay.

No comments: