Saturday, July 15, 2006

all day!


spare room - unpacking cds
Originally uploaded by Julep67.
The CD's are unpacked, all organized, sorted out and on the shelves. If you can believe it though, it took the better part of the day to do it.

As I did the unpacking, I was brutal. There are now two boxes of cd's sitting on the floor behind me that we are no longer keeping. I think that there are around 100 discs in all. There might be more, it's quite a pile.

We're not sure exactly what we'll do with them. A couple of years ago, I would have gotten all ambitious and tried to sell them on ebay. The last time I did that though, the return was not worth the effort/investment. Most likely, we'll take them to a used record store, probably next time we're in Toronto, and see what we can get for them.

No comments: