Friday, January 30, 2004

The Friday Five:

You have just won one million dollars:

1. Who do you call first?

Mark, of course. If he is with me when we find out, my folks.

2. What is the first thing you buy for yourself?

Probably a reno on our house. I love the house and the neighbourhood but there are quite a few things that I'd like to upgrade/renovate if we had the money.

3. What is the first thing you buy for someone else?

University tuition for my godson Matthew. He's an awesome kid and doing really well in school (he'll be graduating from high school soon) and I know that his folks aren't in a position to help out with his post-secondary education right now.

4. Do you give any away? If yes, to whom?

We'd probably make a donation to the ALS Society. Mark's mum died of ALS in 1999.

5. Do you invest any? If so, how?

We definitely would but I'm not sure in what.

No comments: