Wednesday, January 07, 2004

Happy Hump Day!!

It's the first hump day of 2004, already! yay!! I hope that your week is flying by with as few bumps as mine has been so far. I'm sort of in a groove as far as work goes today and the sun is shining, too sweet huh?

The weather over the holidays was really bizarre. It was super mild and sunny and gorgeous. I was actually worried for a bit that the grass was going to start growing again and that we'd have to mow the lawn in January. This week has felt more "seasonal." We have had intermittent snow fall (with very little accumulation, thank you very much!) and it feels like winter outside. Sweater weather, snot freezing in your nose cold, that kind of thing. It's actually nice. The air is crisp and clean outside and your lungs tingle in a good way when you breathe it in.

I'm a big fan of cheesey Christmas covers so before the holidays, I was listening (almost non-stop) to that kind of stuff at work. This week, I've been listening to a lot of Marvin Gaye and Angie Stone. It's just sort of worked out that way and I've been thinking about how good they would have sounded together in a duet.

So, other than that, not much's happening this week. This is a very good thing. I had enough drama in 2003 to last me for a good long while!

No comments: