Friday, January 09, 2004

Before I get started, let me just say: Happy Birthday 21st Robyn!! I hope that you have a wonderful day today!!

One of the things that I like about Fridays is that I don't have think about what I'm gonna post because of the Friday Five. So far today, they don't have one up. Now, I know that most of you are thinking that I don't have to think about posts anyway. What I do post isn't overly thoughtful most days, is it? Anyway, I'm digging back through their archives today because I feel like it (and I am totally stealing this idea from Jane, who did this a few weeks back). Here's the Friday Five from this time last year:

1. Where are you right now?

Sitting in my cubicle.

2. What time is it?

As I type this, it's 1:17 p.m. EST

3. What are you wearing?

A grey sweater, over a different shade of grey turtleneck, black pants, black socks and black Doc Martens.

4. Any people or animals around you? Describe them.

I think that there are some people on the other side of my cube but I can't see them (or hear them, I'm wearing headphones and listening to tunes right now).

5. What are your plans for the weekend?

It's supposed to be super duper cold here this weekend so we're planning on hibernating. I have a book that I want to finish tomorrow and some general house keeping stuff. It should be a nice, relaxing weekend by all accounts. Hope you have a good one too!!

No comments: