Friday, January 16, 2004

The Friday Five is back:

1. What does it say in the signature line of your emails?

I have my name, email address and web address. I also have a quote by Miss Piggy that I can't remember word for word at the moment.

2. Did you have a senior quote in your high school yearbook? What was it? If you haven't graduated yet, what would you like your quote to be?

Our high school didn't do senior quotes so I didn't have one.

3. If you had vanity plates on your car, what would they read? If you already have them, what do they say?

I haven't given it much thought. I kind of like just blending into the crowd with my regular old plates. I'm also kind of cheap and don't want to pay for them. I suppose if someone was going to give us them for free, I'd put something like PEGMARK or MARKPEG on them but I'm not sure.

4. Have you received any gifts with messages engraved upon them? What did the inscription say?

I actually have not.

5. What would you like your epitaph to be?

mmm....I'm not planning on having a stone so, again, I've not given it any thought at all.

No comments: