Monday, January 05, 2004

Wow, no posts all weekend...It's not that I'm lazy or anything, I was actually kind of busy. I suppose that is why I didn't post.

I'm back at work today. The three week break was very nice and, I must admit, it was difficult to psyche myself up to go back to work this morning. There was a winter storm warning in effect for yesterday and last night and we were sure that we would wake up to a driveway full of snow. It didn't happen though. We're getting a bit of the white stuff right now but it's just blowing around. It doesn't look like it will amount to too much.

So far the day is flying by. I've spent the morning sifting through a tonne of emails and trying to figure out what I'm going to do this week. Hopefully the week will go quickly too. I'm not wishing my life away or anything but I find that the first week back after the break is always the toughest. Once it's out of the way, the rest of it is a piece of cake!

No comments: