Sunday, January 11, 2004

It's blizzarding here. I am pretty sure that "blizzarding" isn't a word but I'm using it anyway!! The temperate has apparently gone up (obviously, if it's snowing) but it still feel pretty cold. There is a pretty massive wind out there and the little bit of snow is just blowing around like crazy. At least it gives me a good excuse to stay inside, in my jammies, and drink coffee. Yay for snowy Sundays!!

We're still working on Mum & Dad's machine. I say "we" but actually Mark's doing it all. I'm just sort of watching from across the room. It's going really well and the machine is running pretty hot. We had sort of planned on having it all together and to them sometime today but the weather seems to be conspiring against that happening. Oh well, they'll just to wait a couple of days but boy howdy, will they be surprised!!

No comments: