Thursday, January 08, 2004

I never cease to be amazed at the stupidity of spammers. I checked my yahoo mail account this morning and I had 18 pieces of spam in the bulk mail box, all advertising that Paris Hilton video. Now, I ask you, why would any self respecting person pay to see it. Actually, I know that they don't technically charge you to see it, they just want your credit card number to verify that you are actually 18. Yeah, right! Personally, I don't get what the big deal about it is. For a laugh, we downloaded it using Shareaza when we first heard about it in the fall. Okay, what is the hullabaloo about this tape? The quality is totally poor, if it wasn't for the weird glowing in her blue eyes, you'd never really even know that it was her. Also, neither one of them seem to be particularly enjoying themselves. It's just lame, to the point of being comical. Oh well, whatever floats yer boat, right?

Well, if you're interested, there's a cool show happening in the Ottawa area tomorrow night. If you're in the area and want to dance your pants off and keep yourself warm during these cold January nights, check it out:

Chris Page Rocks

No comments: