Tuesday, January 20, 2004

totally typical tuesday

There isn't a whole lot going on today. I'm still feeling tired and generally blah'ed today. I think it's this bug that has been going through the office. Last night, when I got into bed, I could not for the life of me get warm. About 3 hours after I went to bed, I woke up feeling sweaty and clammy. Not fun! I was able to get back to sleep but I woke up every 45 minutes all night. When I got up this morning I felt like crap but I've been at work anyway. It comes and goes, sort of non-specific symptoms of weirdness....A little achey, a little warm, a little cold, stomach a little upset, a little bit of a sore throat, a little bit of a cough. Just generally not feeling all that shit hot.

So, other than just plain old not feeling great, there isn't much to report today. I'm just looking forward to getting home and into my sweats and curling up under a blanket with a mug of tea. 4:30 can't get here soon enough today!

No comments: