Saturday, May 31, 2003

I feel all wonky this morning. Too much sleep is most likely the cause of the wonkiness. Mark's changed his work schedule slightly so we were able to sleep in until 7:30 today. I think it's something that we'll be able to do on a regular basis and it felt good to get the extra rest. Unfortunately, the result of this is that now I'm a little groggy.

I have a bunch of errands to do this morning. Many of our family members and friends have birthdays and celebrations in May and June so I'll be "gift buying" this morning. It's fun enough to do if I can actually think up useful things for everyone. Not just useful in a practical sense but something that they'd want and/or need, which is also a little fun.

I've been coughing a lot this morning since I got up. I hope I'm not getting a cold. I so don't want to be sick now that the weather is finally nice. I'm thinking about some echinacea for breakfast perhaps?

No comments: