Friday, May 23, 2003

The Friday Five:

1. What brand of toothpaste do you use?
Crest, with tartar control. It's in the gold sparkly box. I like sparkly things so I like that particular box of toothpaste.

2. What brand of toilet paper do you prefer?
Cottonelle. We buy the jumbo roll, 36 pack from the Club Pack section of Loblaws and it lasts us a long time. Whenever I buy it though, hear that old jingle in my head "cottony softness, from Scott's new Cottonelle." Yikes!

3. What brand(s) of shoes do you wear?
Usually Doc Martens or Reebok. Recently, I've purchased a couple of pairs of "girlie" shoes at Payless. I'm not a "girlie" girl per se but I needed some dressier shoes than I had. I have Doc Marten Sandals for the summer and shoes for the winter and I love my black Reebok high-top sneakers. I'm probably going to have to invest in a new pair soon though, mine have seen better days.

4. What brand of soda do you drink?
Diet Coke, or Diet Sprite. I don't like Pepsi products at all. I'll drink Diet Coke when we're at a restaurant but I'd prefer Diet Sprite. Most places don't have it though, and they should because it's yummy!

5. What brand of gum do you chew?
Trident, when I actually chew gum. I used to be a big gum chewer, mint eater but not so much lately. I do keep a pack of gum in my desk at work or in my purse, just in case though.

No comments: