Tuesday, May 13, 2003

This-or-That Tuesday, for May 13: *Another Potpourri Edition*

1. Packrat or minimalist?
Reformed packrat. Currently throwing stuff out or giving it away in an effort to eliminate the clutter in my house.

2. Computer: desktop or laptop?
Desktop, I can't type on laptops.

3. Seashore or mountains?
Seashore, particularly when it's a little dreary.

4. Carpeting or bare floors?
A little of both, bare floors in the kitchen, foyer, bathroom. Carpet in the bedrooms and living room.

5. Drinking water: bottled or tap?
Bottled, definitely.

6. Shopping websites: eBay or Amazon?
Used to be eBay, lately more Amazon but that's just because I'm not currently selling stuff on eBay. When I'm selling there, I'm usually buying too.

7. Cute little kitties or big scary tigers?
Neither, I don't like cats.

8. Front door or back door?
Side door actually.

9. Lots of jewelry, or little/none?
Little. Just 2 rings and my earrings.

10. Thought-provoking question of the week: At the last minute, you obtain tickets to an event you're dying to attend. However, you have to work that day! Do you ask the boss for the time off, or just call in sick?
I have a great boss so I'd talk to her about it and book off. I'd never call in sick to do something like that.

No comments: