This week's Friday Five is all about the tunes and all of these responses are subject to change on a dime to suit my mood!:
1. Name one song you hate to admit you like.
Copacabana by Barry Manilow is a quilty pleasure of mine.
2. Name two songs that always make you cry.
Soho Square by Kirsty MacColl and In My Life by the Beatles
3. Name three songs that turn you on.
So Like Candy - Elvis Costello
That Summer Feeling - Jonathan Richman
Isabel - Unrest
4. Name four songs that always make you feel good.
There's A Guy Work's Down The Chip (Swears He's Elvis) - Kirsty MacColl
Across the Universe - The Beatles
I'm Always In Love - Wilco
Concrete Sky - Beth Orton
5. Name five songs you couldn't ever do without.
I couldn't possibly limit it to just five so here, randomly, are five off the top of my head (in no particular order):
Jonathan David - Belle & Sebastian
Edmonton - Carolyn Marks
Penthouse in the Woods - Scud Mountain Boys
Wilder Than Her - Fred Eaglesmith
Good Fruit - Hefner