Tuesday, May 27, 2003

This-or-That Tuesday: Personal Habits, Quirks, Routines, etc.

1. Do you prefer silence or do you like background sound (music, TV, etc)?
I like to have music on, or the television. My first choice is always music.

2. Bathe/shower in morning or evening?
In the morning, after working out.

3. Sleeping in complete darkness, or with a night-light on?
Complete darkness, always. Our bedroom faces the back of the house so it's quite dark at night.

4. Lay out clothes the night before, or just grab what's closest in the morning?
I think about what I may wear the night before but I don't lay anything out. I just narrow it down to one or two things.

5. Hang up/fold clothes neatly, or just toss them wherever?
Fold and hang up.

6. Work out at a gym, or at home on your own (or do you not bother with exercise)?
I work out at home, every morning before work.

7. Talk on the phone, or via IM/e-mail?
Both, it depends really. For local folks, I generally prefer the phone. For long distance folks, during the day, it's IM or email.

8. Are you usually on time, or late?
I'm almost always a little bit early.

9. Spendthrift or frugal?
A little of both, depends on what I'm spending on. If it's something for myself, I can be a little on the cheap side. If it's for someone else I don't mind splashing out.

10. Thought-Provoking Question of the Week: You work with someone who is not in the habit of bathing regularly. The smell seems to be getting worse and worse! Would you: 1. try to do something about it, or 2. try to grin and bear it? If you said 1, what would you do?
Yikes, that is a really tough one. I have to admit that I'm a bit of a coward about such things and would probably let it go and burn candles at my desk or something. That would be a really difficult thing to deal with. It would really depend upon how well I knew the person I guess.

No comments: