Saturday, May 24, 2003

I actually slept in this morning. This is not something that I do with any kind of regularity. We went to bed at pretty much our normal time (before 10 p.m.) last night but I slept in until almost 7 a.m. I'm usually up around 5 a.m.

It's dark and rainy right now and that is probably why I was able to fool myself into thinking that it was earlier than it actually is. Mark's still snoozing. It's good for us, I know when your body actually does take the extra sleep, you must need it.

It's a rare Saturday that Mark is off but he's off today. I don't think we're doing too much now that it's raining. Laundry and a quick trip to the grocery store probably. Last night we got back into our first season DVD box of NYPD Blue and watched a couple of episodes. I'd like to do more of that today, just chilling out and relaxing. Last weekend was such a busy, work weekend that we're actually caught up with the gardening and the housework so we can just take the day as it comes and not plan on doing much of anything.

Because it is Saturday and all, it's silly quiz time:

Your Heart is Red


What Color is Your Heart?
brought to you by Quizilla

No comments: