Thursday, May 22, 2003

One more working day left to this week. Crazy!! I got so much work done today that I impressed even myself. I've had this huge project on my desk and I was able to get my end of it done and pass it off to the next person today. Yay!! It's this huge publication that we do once a year and I'm responsible for assembling all of the content and working with a graphic designer on the layout. Fortunately, we've been lucky enough to use the same designer for a couple of years now and we work really well together. When it's done, sometime in July, it's going to look fabulous. I'm quite excited about it. Every year it just gets better!

I saw a friend of mine this morning who I hadn't seen in a while. She's a woman who I have worked with off and on over the years and she's lovely. She was on campus for an interview and I really hope she gets the job because it'll mean that I'll be seeing her on a semi-regular basis for the next couple of months. We're going to get together in a few weeks for a all-girls session with another woman we worked with. She's a lot of fun and is very fashionable. I showed her the before-and-after makeover photo and she really thinks that I should go for the cut in the photo. She used to a be a hair-dresser so hair is a very big deal for her. I'm a very lazy person when it comes to hair though so I have to be sure that I'll be able to make it look good with little or no effort on my part. I'm very much a pony-tail person and have been for a number of years. If I do get brave and cut it all off, I'll definitely post a snap of my new look.

No comments: