Yay, it's the weekend (yes, already -- I'm off today!!) and it's time for this week's Friday Five:
1. What drinking water do you prefer -- tap, bottle, purifier, etc.?
If I have a choice, I prefer bottled water but we have a Brita in our fridge and I've been known to drink huge amounts of tap water too (our water isn't disgusting here -- later in the summer it'll be stinky but right now it's good).
2. What are your favourite flavor of chips?
Zesty Cheese Doritos. They're just orange and stinky and yummy.
3. Of all the things you can cook, what dish do you like the most?
I make a mean (and tasty) macaroni, tomato & tuna casserole. It's not fancy but it's yummy and it is very comforting on a cold day. I must admit though that it's been ages since I've made one as we don't eat a lot of pasta anymore.
4. How do you have your eggs?
Scrambled (with lox & onions if I can get them mmm....)
5. Who was the last person who cooked you a meal? How did it turn out?
Mark cooked dinner last night. We had a barbecue, smoked tofu and crimini mushrooms, grilled peppers, brown basmati rice and grilled turkey breast. It was absolutely delicious.