Friday, March 03, 2023

Finally Friday - Sleeping Is The Only Love

Tanglewood Numbers
Like many of you, I really miss David Berman. Well, I didn't know him, but I miss hearing new music from him. His talent was gigantic. Thank goodness for everything he left us.
 
For today's Finally Friday song, I chose "Sleeping Is The Only Love," by Silver Jews. I don't have a particular reason for sharing it. I think it's beautiful. Really, it's just an awesome song I like and if you don't like it yet, you might after hearing it today. Hopefully that'll be the result anyway. You can find it on the equally excellent album Tanglewood Numbers (released on Drag City in 2005).

Have a good weekend kiddos xo

Later I'd come to find life was sweeter than Jewish wine
Give a box of candy or a foot massage - some people don't take the time



No comments: