Friday, March 17, 2023

Finally Friday - Hollywood Forever

Hollywood Forever
Am I the only one who felt like this week went on forever? I know it's not quite over yet, but the finish line is in sight, and I'm happy about that. I'll admit that I don't sleep much these days, so the weekends provide an opportunity to take a sneaky nap at least once. It's not the ideal situation. I know it won't last forever. Right now, though, weekend naps are the most decadent treat I can give myself.

Because it's finally Friday, I'm sharing a newish song (it was released in October 2022) that I've become quite fond of: Hollywood Forever by Havanna Winter. I first heard this when it was the "Coolest Song In The World" on Little Steven's Underground Garage recently. It really is a cool song. I wasn't familiar with Ms Winter until hearing this song. Apparently, she got her start on TikTok.

So, with that, I'm going to leave you with this video of Hollywood Forever. I hope you have a wonderful weekend after a bit of a mad week. Enjoy yourselves and stay safe, kiddos xo

Operator
There's a death on Mulholland Drive
I didn't kill him, he just ran into my knife
Oh my god, we need a stretcher.


No comments: