Friday, May 31, 2019

Not Guilty Just Pleasure - Habit

Not only is it Friday, it's the last day of May.

I think that this has to have been one of the rainiest and coolest Mays I remember in a very long time.  I'm looking forward to a sunny, warm, hopefully dry, June.  Wouldn't that be nice?

Still Woozy / Sven GamskyA few months ago, I heard a song by Still Woozy (aka Sven Gamsky) called Goodie Bag.  I really liked it and added it to one of the playlists I listen to at work.  Just recently, in the last couple of weeks or so, Still Woozy released an EP called Lately.  Again, really liked it.

Can't put my finger on what it is exactly about it that I like but it's something... so it also got added to my work playlist.  I have lost count of how many times I've listened to Lately (lately, haha...bad joke huh?) but it's many.  Probably a lot. The lyrics are a bit dumb in places but not everything I listen to has to be thoughtful or clever right?

So today, because it's Friday and I can share whatever I like, I'm sharing Habit by Still Woozy from the awesome EP Lately.

Hope you enjoy it kiddos, happy weekend xo

Yeah well I could give a fuck about you
She can get whatever she needs
Every time that she looked at me
You know I felt weak to my knees
Wasn't trying to be fancy like you know


No comments: