Friday, May 10, 2019

Not Guilty Just Pleasure - Sin Triangle

It's not guilty, just pleasure Friday 'round here.

Today I'm sharing a song with you all that I've been a bit obsessed with for a while so I was really delighted to see a video pop up for it a couple of weeks ago.  Truthfully, I'm a bit obsessed with the whole album and have recently developed a desire to teach a parakeet to speak.

Sidney Gish - no dogs allowedThe song I'm sharing today is Sin Triangle by Sidney Gish from her amazing album, No Dogs Allowed.  I've shared Sidney songs here before.  I suspect I shall share them again.  I heart this young woman and her music.  Watching the video for Sin Triangle is fun.  Well, it was fun for me.  I hope it's fun for you.

I also hope that if you like this song, you check out her other stuff. Please visit her bandcamp page purchase some (or all) of her tasty musical treats:  https://sidneygish.bandcamp.com/

So, on a soggy Friday, I hope you can find a couple of moments to dance around the house to some sweet sounds from Sidney Gish xo



No comments: