Tuesday, May 28, 2019

Because It's Tuesday - May 28

Although it's still officially spring, over the weekend, the first taste of summer hit Kingston.  We had a rare, sunny, warm sunny.  It didn't rain for the first time in a while and there was even a bit of humidity in the air.

With summer weather comes thoughts of summer music.  Because it's Tuesday, as you know, I'm sharing a cover with you today.  I can't think of any band more often associated with summer than the Beach Boys.  The song I'm sharing today is a cover of "Little Honda" by the Queers.  Honestly, for me, this is one of those songs were I prefer the cover to the original (both are fabulous but...).

I hope you enjoy it and if it ends up being rainy and yucky today remember, summer really is just around the corner.  Happy Tuesday kiddos xo


No comments: