Wednesday, May 21, 2008

thawed


new fence boards
Originally uploaded by Julep67
For the past few days the weather has been chilly here. Damp and cold. I've had a really difficult time regulating my temperature. For the most part, I've been cold, frozen actually. This morning my hands were so cold that my fingers were aching.

I just got back from a reception. I think that there were about 150 more people in the room than should have been there so the place was toasty. I'm now overheated but I know that I'll cool down soon. It actually feels not too bad, being this warm.

It's a short week at work so my timing feels slightly off on everything that I'm supposed to be doing. In a way, I'm glad that it's already Wednesday but in another, I'm freaking out because hey, it's Wednesday already!!

Thinking about how I'm feeling today, I would say that there seems to be no pleasing me which is about as odd as me being cold all of the time. Something strange must be happening in the universe and I'm just caught up in the middle of it.

No comments: