Tuesday, May 13, 2008

done sniffin'


done sniffin'
Originally uploaded by Julep67
I seriously wish I was done sniffin'!

I am getting really sick of allergies. For the past few days (well since Friday I guess), I can't tell if I have a cold or just really bad allergies. Today I'm feeling really fuzzy and weird and I'm tired of my eyes itching and my nose running.

It's not fair!!! Yeah, I know that lots of stuff isn't fair but I really don't think it's fun when you feell fuzzy and weird on your birthday. Yeah, that's right, Happy birthday to me!

The birthday after a big milestone birthday feels a little ordinary. When your birthday also is falling on a Tuesday and you have to be at work and have allergies, it sort of feels like just another day. I think that this weekend will feel more celebratory. It's a long weekend around here and I have Friday off too so it should be a good one.

Tonight we're having dinner with my folks which will be nice. I haven't seen them in a couple of weeks so it'll be good to have a visit and a meal that doesn't involve anyone having to do dishes. Other than that though, it's just sort of a sniffy tuesday 'round here!

No comments: