Sunday, May 25, 2008

iphone cover

I got a new cell phone this week. My contract was up at the end of May and it was time for a hardware upgrade when I signed my renewal. Some friends had suggested that I postpone the renewal until later in the year (just renew for a few months) until the iphone is available here in Canada. My service provider is not going to carry the iphone and I didn’t really want to wait so I got an LG Rumor. A friend of mine in the States has noe though and she loves it. With my new phone (and with my mp3 player I got at Christmas), right away, I started looking for protective covers for them. They can get scratched up very easily if you’re not careful. Given how the iphone works, I can’t imagine not purchasing some kind of iphone cover to protect it. I saw a really cool invisible cover for them advertised at Zagg. You can get a back cover, front cover, or a full cover and when you remove it (although I’m not sure why you would), it doesn’t leave any sticky goo behind.