Monday, May 12, 2008

spring dreaming

Every spring, toward the end of April, a friend of mine packs up her family and drives to South Carolina for two weeks on the beach. She meets up with other members of her family, sisters and brothers, in-laws, nieces and nephews and her folks. I’ve seen the photos from the vacations that they have and I have to admit, I’m a little bit jealous. Two entire weeks, after a winter like the one we just experiences, spent at the beach, well it just seems heavenly to me.

Over the weekend, I was doing some planning and research about spring vacations. Of course, planning a spring vacation for this year is a little late but I’m thinking about 2009. I’ve never been to South Carolina but I have heard many wonderful things about the Hilton Head area. Hilton Head SC has a huge variety of properties and accommodations to choose from. The area boasts some gorgeous golf courses, tennis, surfing and boat tours for folks who like to keep busy. The beaches are lovely too. It looks like the perfect spot to relax in. If you’d like to learn more about Hilton Head holiday rentals, you can visit www.islandgetaway.com (just like I did). It’s a pretty easy to use site and the photos will have you day dreaming about your spring vacation in Hilton Head South Carolina.

No comments: