Thursday, May 15, 2008

easty westy


easty westy
Originally uploaded by Julep67
According to the vet's office, our boy is doing very well.

I called the office just shortly after 3 this afternoon and he got through the surgery and came out of the anesthetic without any problems. He was going to have his dinner at 5 and we can pick him up after 9:30 tomorrow morning.

We're so anxious to see him that we are literally counting down the hours. I cannot believe how weird the house feels without him in it. It actually feels quite empty. I will, however, take advantage of his absence tomorrow morning to get some housework done. It's a lot easier to clean and stuff when he's not around.

It'll also mean that I will have that sort of thing done early and I can have the whole rest of the day to hang out with my puppy.

No comments: